PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Tom's Hardware Ask Me Anything - Gigabyte

Avj_GBT
2013/07/23, 11:14
Got a question for Gigabyte? Now you can ask.
فقط کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینک‌ها هستند. (فقط کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینک‌ها هستند.)
Fourth in a series of our successful Ask Me Anything features, this week we’ll be hearing from GIGABYTE and you’ll have the chance to find out what’s new in store for the well-known motherboard and component manufacturer and ask the questions that you’ve been just dying to ask.

We’re proud to announce the fourth in a series of our brand new community feature – ASK ME ANYTHING!

On Wednesday, July 24th, we’ll be hosting the fourth of our AMAs, and our guests will be the top official representatives from GIGABYTE.

This thread (فقط کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینک‌ها هستند.) will be unlocked, open and live for 24 hours starting at 12:00 Noon Eastern time on July 24th, and questions will be moderated and supervised by Tom’s Community Manager, Joe Pishgar, and a full team of Senior Moderators.

The official representatives will reply periodically over the time the AMA is active using recognized and verified accounts.

Please join us on this date to throw your questions into the mix and ask GIGABYTE what you’ve always wanted to ask.

What: Ask Me Anything – GIGABYTE
When: Wednesday, July 24th, 12:00 p.m.Noon EDT
Where: Tom's Hardware Community Forum: Motherboards (فقط کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینک‌ها هستند.)

Who: Vice President of Motherboards Henry Kao, Director of Marketing Colin Brix

Hit the jump here for a link to the thread (فقط کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینک‌ها هستند.) and bookmark for quick and easy access when the AMA opens for questions.

See you on the forums!
~The Tom's Hardware Community Team

منبع (فقط کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینک‌ها هستند.)

Avj_GBT
2013/07/31, 10:33
دوستان، این AMA برگزار شد و می توانید سوال کاربرها و جواب مسئولین گیگابایت را در این لینک مشاهده کنید:

فقط کاربران عضو قادر به مشاهده لینک‌ها هستند.